Daily life with extiment .

 "Hello friends" 'hey' how's you all , i came back to my blogging life . I took break to my writing  field but now I am joining my real world because for me writing is my passion . So in this post I am going to tell you lots of type in our daily routine life .                                                                                           Because many things is coming in our daily life . But I think every work and every life is the part of our daily life . I guinely feel I am ready for writing that's why I came back to my own world .                      I will guide you a thought about what may we doing in our life like our hobbies and habbits n all kinds of that .                                    What we think about our natural daily life excitement and our how to follow our rules about life we can say better life .                These is my introduction post after came to my world .that's why I would love to say about every people's lif

daily life with care in thyroid disease

"Hello friends" How's you all , i m sure you all love my posts . Today i will share daily life about how should our daily life be . 
              If we are fighting thyroid . So let me tell you every human has some problem . But special when we are suffering from some disease . 
               If we do our daily life and eating properly with the claim . Do the catering for that disease easily . And can easily control .
        And set your daily life that way . So lets going to know about how can we do it. 
  In wake- up- The time of getting up in the morning depends on our bedtime . The thyroid patient has the same sleep as exercise with rest . 
          So pay attention to your along with your rest . So exercise at the right time . So that both our body and the dim .
            Therefore , it is beneficial to exercise three days in a week , but not every day . Do your work only by balancing your body . 
       This will be right for you . 

What to eat- it is up to us to keep our diseases more complicated or in control . We should pay much  attention to what should be eaten or not .
     Eat plenty of vegetables daily . Everytime you choose mostly whole grains and include dried beans ( legumes , eg chickpeas , lentils , edamame , black , beans ) . 
     For protein . Limit processed meats , added sugars and alcohol . Be physically active and maintain a healthy weight .
   What not to eat - we have some vegetables that should not be taken at all. Like broccoli , cauliflower , lady finger and even the banana should not to eat .
     But if you want to eat . So you can mix it with hot milk extracts .
          In this way we can fight any disease by avoiding a little bit of food . And you can always keep yourself healthy . So friends stay healthy and fit .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

daily life with carrots benefits

Daily life with extiment .

daily life with time table